County Council Debates Controversial Radon Testing Bill
The County Council debated Tuesday a controversial bill opposed by area real estate agents that would require homeowners to test for radon gas before selling their home or permit the buyer to perform a test. The council declined to vote on the bill ...
Solidifying his ties to the North Shore, which he says he has grown to love after living in the city for nearly two decades, WLUP-FM 97.9 morning host and reality TV star Erich "Mancow" Muller and his wife, Sandy, last month paid $2 million for a five-bedroom, 4,635-square-foot Italian Renaissance-style...
Montgomery to consider bill on home-sale radon tests
ROCKVILLE, Md. (AP) - Montgomery County officials are scheduled to take action on a bill requiring radon tests in single-family homes before purchase. The county council is set to act on the measure on Tuesday. High levels of radon gas can cause ...
and more »
Two more Oak Lawn attacks reported
FOX 4 News
Before these two recent robberies, Dallas police reported nine robbery or aggravated assault cases in and around the Oak Lawn community since September. Oak Lawn is home to many bars and restaurants catering to the LGBT community. There have been ...
Two Men Attacked After “Light Up Oak Lawn” MarchCBS Local
Attacks in Oak Lawn continue over the weekendDallas Voice
all 4 news articles »
A 4,300-square-foot condominium in the Playboy mansion on the Gold Coast that since 2008 has been owned by Marlene Iglitzen, the widow of Chicago Tribune film critic and columnist Gene Siskel, has been listed this week for $5.75 million.
Iglitzen, 63, paid $3.275 million in 2008 for the third-floor...
7 ways to ace your pre-sale home inspection
One tool that many home sellers use in when selling their home is providing potential buyers with a pre-sale home inspection. By paying $300 (or more depending on the location or size of the house), the seller can help each buyer appreciate the general ...
Montgomery Co. considers controversial bill requiring home sellers to test for ... - Washington Post
Montgomery Co. considers controversial bill requiring home sellers to test for ...
In Maryland, home sellers who know that their homes have elevated radon levels are required to disclose that information to prospective buyers. However, at present, home sellers have no duty to measure the radon levels in their homes. That could change ...
and more »
A four-bedroom, 3,512-square-foot Colonial-style house in Long Grove that WTMX-FM morning co-host Kathy Hart had owned from 2001 until 2013 sold on Oct. 16 for $620,000.
Hart, 51, had owned the house with her former husband, Bert Witte. The couple divorced several years ago, and in 2013 she deeded...
Pick Up Free Radon Test Kit from Health Department This Week
A local health department is giving out free radon testing kits to encourage people to test for the potentially cancer-causing gas in their homes. The health department says radon occurs pretty regularly in Northern Michigan -- but homeowners can take ...
Health Department offers free radon test kitsPetoskey News-Review
all 2 news articles »
Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Kankakee, and Will.
Alsip, Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Bourbonnais, Channahon, Chicago, Chicago Ridge, Crestwood, Crete, Downers Grove, Frankfort, Homewood, Homer Glen, Homewood, Joliet, Lemont, Lockport, Lombard, Kankakee, Manhattan, Midlothian, Mokena, Monee, Naperville, New Lenox, Oak Brook, Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Hills, Orland Park, Palos Hills, Palos Heights, Palos Park, Plainfield, Posen, Woodridge, Romeoville, Steger, Tinley Park Home Inspector
Merino's Home Inspection & Education Inc.
9029 Pebble Beach Lane
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Tinley Park home inspector
Illinois Home Inspector License 450.010091
Illinois Home Inspector Entity License 451.000851
Home Inspection News
- HouseMaster's Mike and Drew Kauffman Honored at Home Inspection Franchisor's ... - Benzinga
- HouseMaster's Casey Parsons Honored at Home Inspection Franchisor's Annual ... - Marketwired (press release)
- Franklin And Surrounding Counties To Get A New Home Inspection Service, Safe ... - MMD Newswire (press release)
- Home Selling Tips: How To Pass A Home Inspection - Realty Today
- Buying new home without a home inspection - Chicago Daily Herald
Chicago Tribune Homes
- Blackhawks center Marcus Kruger buys Gold Coast condo
- Ken Griffin pays ex-wife $11.75 million for Park Tower penthouse
- Former Illinois Treasurer Alexi Giannoulias buys $2.6 million mansion
- 'Mancow' Muller buys Wilmette house for $2 million, disses Chicago again
- Homer Glen's French Provincial-style 'Blackrock Estate'
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Toyota Venza
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Ford Flex SEL
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Kia Borrego
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Dodge Ram Crew Cab SLT
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Volkswagen Routan
- Manhattan SD 114 Board member in critical condition after being hit by car
- Judge to rule Feb. 6 on Park Forest officer who shot elderly man
- Robbins trustees take unusual private vote on quarry referendum
- Will County approves $2.4 million pact for Laraway Road widening
- New court fee to help pay for new Will County courthouse