Manhattan School District 114 Board member Tim Doyle was in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle Friday while in his wheelchair, according to police and family. The incident occurred in the 100 block of North Avenue in Manhattan, which is the center of town between U.S. 52 and the railroad tracks. A Pontiac Grand Am struck Doyle, who was operating his motorized wheelchair between two legally parked cars, according to Manhattan Police Chief Joseph Wazny. Doyle is a quadriplegic from a previous injury. “The initial investigation, it appeared the driver’s and the pedestrian’s views were both obstructed by …
Winter a good time to test your home for radon
Radon is a colorless, odorless radioactive gas that seeps up from the earth and can enter a home through cracks or openings in walls or foundations. It naturally occurs through the decay of uranium in the soil. When inhaled, it gives off radioactive ...
KC FORUM: Radon, Finances and Cold Wx Dangers
2015-02 In this week's KC FORUM we learn about the dangers of radon and how to prevent poisoning. Jana Castanon helps us get our finances ready for the new year with tips on how to have a plan. The recent cold weather is dangerous if a person isn't ...
Holding the shotgun that was used to shoot 95-year-old John Wrana Jr. with beanbag rounds, a Cook County prosecutor on Friday pretended to fire the weapon in the courtroom, pulling the pump handle and declaring, “Boom.” “Not done,” Assistant State’s Attorney Regina Mescall said, pulling the pump handle four more times, each time punctuating it by saying, “Boom.” The point she was making to Circuit Court Judge Luciano Panici was the effort it took for Park Forest police officer Craig Taylor to fire five rounds at the knife-wielding Wrana, a World War II veteran who died later after refusing surgery …
Robbins residents may have missed an opportunity to vote in a referendum on a contentious limestone quarry project that has distressed the community for the past two years. Residents expressed frustration Friday morning when a special village board meeting to vote on holding a referendum was postponed. The meeting was scheduled after trustees delayed a vote at Tuesday’s regular board meeting. Then, in a bizarre move, trustees later voted by private emails and phone calls — votes that were compiled at 5 p.m. Friday by village Clerk Palma James. James would not disclose the outcome but said there were enough …
Avery County Cooperative Extension spotlight: January is National Radon Action ... - Avery Journal Times
Avery County Cooperative Extension spotlight: January is National Radon Action ...
Avery Journal Times
The Avery County Cooperative Extension Center is partnering with the NC Radon program to provide free short-term radon test kits in recognition of National Radon Action Month. A limited supply of radon test kits are being made available at no cost this ...
Dangers of Radon Gas in Michigan HomesFOX 47 News
Free radon tests availableHenderson Daily Dispatch (registration)
Radon? Test your home this month to protect your healthseattlepi.com (blog)
Dubuque Telegraph Herald
all 6 news articles »
Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Kankakee, and Will.
Alsip, Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Bourbonnais, Channahon, Chicago, Chicago Ridge, Crestwood, Crete, Downers Grove, Frankfort, Homewood, Homer Glen, Homewood, Joliet, Lemont, Lockport, Lombard, Kankakee, Manhattan, Midlothian, Mokena, Monee, Naperville, New Lenox, Oak Brook, Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Hills, Orland Park, Palos Hills, Palos Heights, Palos Park, Plainfield, Posen, Woodridge, Romeoville, Steger, Tinley Park Home Inspector
Merino's Home Inspection & Education Inc.
9029 Pebble Beach Lane
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Tinley Park home inspector
Illinois Home Inspector License 450.010091
Illinois Home Inspector Entity License 451.000851
Home Inspection News
- A pre-listing inspection - TheChronicleHerald.ca (registration)
- Home inspection specialist says most problems encountered arise from ... - Dailysunnews
- Why bypassing the home inspection may be an unwise... - www.kingstonregion.com/
- WIN Home Inspection Rises on Entrepreneur 500 List of Top Franchises - Yahoo Finance UK
- Home inspection - Glens Falls Post-Star
Chicago Tribune Homes
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Toyota Venza
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Ford Flex SEL
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Kia Borrego
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Dodge Ram Crew Cab SLT
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Volkswagen Routan
- Manhattan SD 114 Board member in critical condition after being hit by car
- Judge to rule Feb. 6 on Park Forest officer who shot elderly man
- Robbins trustees take unusual private vote on quarry referendum
- Will County approves $2.4 million pact for Laraway Road widening
- New court fee to help pay for new Will County courthouse