About Orland Park Home Inspector
I am a family man and Father of three children. My business is located in Oak Forest, Illinois, a southwestern suburb of Chicago, Illinois. I perform home and condominium inspections in Orland Park, Frankfort, Monee, New Lenox, Palos Hills and many other cities.
I am a member of InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors; and a candidate in NICASHI, the Northern Illinois Chapter of The American Society of Home Inspectors. These two organizations are the most renowned Home Inspector organizations in the country.
I am licensed by the State of Illinois through the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (IDFPR), as a Home Inspector and Home Inspector Entity. The requirements for licensure included 80 hours of pre-license classroom and field training; 20 hours more than the state requires. The instructors at The Bellman Group, where I completed my training, are leaders in the home inspection industry.
Home Inspections are performed according to the Standards of Practice of the State of Illinois, InterNACHI, and ASHI. Inspections are thorough and never rushed. I am here to answer your questions and help you understand the condition of your prospective home and its components. The goal is for you to be more familiar and educated about your property and any issues that are identified.
Customer service is very important. I try to give very good service. I will work to anticipate your needs and expectations, with the goal of surpassing your expectations. My job is to give you a non-biased opinion of your home's condition so you may make and educated decision.
As a home inspector, you are hiring me for my opinion and guidance. Therefore, the FOG rule is implemented; Fact, Opinion, Guidance. Fact: is the defect, Opinion: the issues involved with the defect, Guidance: what can be done to resolve the defect.
My reports are narrative, not checklist, and contain explanations of all noted defects, with digital photos. Your home inspection report can be delivered electronically, by mail, or fax.
Home Inspections are performed in all cities and areas in the following counties: Cook county, DuPage county, Grundy county, Kane county, Kendall county, Kankakee county, and Will county.
Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Kankakee, and Will.
Alsip, Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Bourbonnais, Channahon, Chicago, Chicago Ridge, Crestwood, Crete, Downers Grove, Frankfort, Homewood, Homer Glen, Homewood, Joliet, Lemont, Lockport, Lombard, Kankakee, Manhattan, Midlothian, Mokena, Monee, Naperville, New Lenox, Oak Brook, Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Hills, Orland Park, Palos Hills, Palos Heights, Palos Park, Plainfield, Posen, Woodridge, Romeoville, Steger, Tinley Park Home Inspector
Merino's Home Inspection & Education Inc.
9029 Pebble Beach Lane
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Tinley Park home inspector
Illinois Home Inspector License 450.010091
Illinois Home Inspector Entity License 451.000851
Home Inspection News
- AmeriSpec of Canada: Don't Skimp on the Home Inspection - Digital Journal
- Charlestown council approves home inspection program - Evening News and Tribune
- Dear Monty: Five important home inspection disclosure points - Destin Log
- Boggs Inspection Services Provides a Home Buyer's Guide to a Successful Home Inspection - southsoundtalk.com
- Call Kurtis: Why Am I Being Charged Home Inspection Fee When No One Inspected my House? - CBS Local
Chicago Tribune Homes
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Toyota Venza
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Ford Flex SEL
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Kia Borrego
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Dodge Ram Crew Cab SLT
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Volkswagen Routan