Tinley Park Home Inspector
When we perform a home inspection our goal is to provide you a service that will educate and provide you with the condition of the home and how the systems function. With the flurry of activity that surrounds the home buying process, you need an objective home inspection that can guide you along the way. If you are in need of a home inspection in Tinley Park, just give us a call, we have performed many Tinley Park home inspections and are your Tinley Park home inspector of choice.
Now that you have found a home in Tinley Park and you have made an offer; you need to have a home inspection. Our Tinley Park home inspections offer more value for your money. Your Tinley Park home inspector offers FREE 100 Day Warranty, 100% Guarantee, FREE Re-inspections, and FREE Walk Throughs on all home inspections in Tinley Park. Call 708-612-6679 for Home inspections in Tinley Park and surrounding areas. When it comes to Tinley Park home inspections, we are your Tinley Park home inspector of choice. Our professional service and value added services are not offered by any other Tinley Park home inspector.
All Tinley Park home inspections are not the same. Some home inspectors have a goal to perform as many home inspections as they can; they do not take the time to really discuss the home with their client. Your goal is to learn the condition of the home you are purchasing. The home inspectors goal should be the same as your goal, unfortunately, this is not always true. Our goal is to provide you with the condition of the home as well as to educate you about the operation of your home; as always, join us during the inspection and ask as many questions as you need to ask to feel comfortable about the home inspection process. Our Tinley Park home inspections provide you with the condition and the education that you need to make an informed decision.
Tinley Park has been working to preserve its history. The area of the old 1892 village has been designated a historic district, where property owners are encouraged to restore and preserve their historic buildings and homes. The Carl Vogt Building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has been restored and is now used for commercial purposes. The Tinley Park Historical Society has renovated the Old Zion Landmark Church for use as its museum and headquarters.
Information provided by the Encyclopedia of Chicago.
Wall Street Journal Real Estate
- The Challenges of Selling a Hollywood Home
- Chinese Property Investors Target Tokyo
- Japan Post IPO to Shift Focus to Property Portfolio
- Freddie Mac Swings to Loss
- Wanted: Immigrant Funds to Build Final World Trade Center Tower
- Microsoft Opens Flagship Store on Fifth Avenue
- Developers Put on the Glitz for Busy Fall Selling Season
- What's the Deal
- An App That Helps Glimpse the Future
- New York's Institutional Building Spree
Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Kankakee, and Will.
Alsip, Berwyn, Bolingbrook, Bourbonnais, Channahon, Chicago, Chicago Ridge, Crestwood, Crete, Downers Grove, Frankfort, Homewood, Homer Glen, Homewood, Joliet, Lemont, Lockport, Lombard, Kankakee, Manhattan, Midlothian, Mokena, Monee, Naperville, New Lenox, Oak Brook, Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Hills, Orland Park, Palos Hills, Palos Heights, Palos Park, Plainfield, Posen, Woodridge, Romeoville, Steger, Tinley Park Home Inspector
Merino's Home Inspection & Education Inc.
9029 Pebble Beach Lane
Orland Park, Illinois 60462
Tinley Park home inspector
Illinois Home Inspector License 450.010091
Illinois Home Inspector Entity License 451.000851
Home Inspection News
- HouseMaster's Mike and Drew Kauffman Honored at Home Inspection Franchisor's ... - Benzinga
- HouseMaster's Casey Parsons Honored at Home Inspection Franchisor's Annual ... - Marketwired (press release)
- Franklin And Surrounding Counties To Get A New Home Inspection Service, Safe ... - MMD Newswire (press release)
- Home Selling Tips: How To Pass A Home Inspection - Realty Today
- Buying new home without a home inspection - Chicago Daily Herald
Chicago Tribune Homes
- Blackhawks center Marcus Kruger buys Gold Coast condo
- Ken Griffin pays ex-wife $11.75 million for Park Tower penthouse
- Former Illinois Treasurer Alexi Giannoulias buys $2.6 million mansion
- 'Mancow' Muller buys Wilmette house for $2 million, disses Chicago again
- Homer Glen's French Provincial-style 'Blackrock Estate'
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Toyota Venza
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Ford Flex SEL
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Kia Borrego
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Dodge Ram Crew Cab SLT
- Top 10 cars and trucks for tailgate parties this fall: Volkswagen Routan
- Manhattan SD 114 Board member in critical condition after being hit by car
- Judge to rule Feb. 6 on Park Forest officer who shot elderly man
- Robbins trustees take unusual private vote on quarry referendum
- Will County approves $2.4 million pact for Laraway Road widening
- New court fee to help pay for new Will County courthouse